You just finished working your third 10 hour day in a row, coming home, taking care of your family and the house, and you collapse into bed at the end of the night, completely exhausted.
You love the work you do, it is one of your passions in life, and you want to take care of your family too, but you are starting to get the feeling that if you keep going this way, you might end up collapsing or even ending up in the hospital.
You've wanted to make self-care and your health a priority for some time now, but how to have the time in your already jam packed schedule for that??
- you live in a constant state of brain fog
- you know that you need to make some changes for the sake of your health but you are overwhelmed just thinking about it
- you are stressed out all the time
- your hormones are way off and it is making you feel miserable
- you recently went to the doctor and he expressed concerns about some things
- you know you need to make some changes because you want to be around for a long and healthy life
Because finding real results in making your health a priority takes time, I have developed a program to make it easy and support you step-by-step as we help you learn to take charge of your health.
My work with clients over the past 8 years has shown me that the best results come from
understanding that things don't shift overnight and therefore I have taken my experience to develop a program to support you in getting real and lasting results.
For optimal results and complete transformation, I typically work with clients who are ready to make their health a priority for a period of four to six months.
"I scheduled a session with Lyn because I was having continuous pain in my right hip and it was impeding my active lifestyle. After a small number of sessions, I am pain free and living an active life again! I was surprised at how quickly I saw results!" - Julee Hunt
" I experienced release of some old physical stuff and woke up feeling the veil of depression had lifted." - Amber C.