What if it was possible to stop feeling stuck and frustrated, like your life has been derailed by overwhelming stress or a difficult health diagnosis? What if instead you could live a life filled with energy, vitality, and health?
Can you believe that is truly possibility or does it feel about as unlikely as a pig taking to flight?
After all, what if you put yourself out there and try to find a new solution, you get your hopes up, only to meet with failure once again?
“No thanks, I don’t want to have my hopes dashed yet again…” you might say.
Living this way means stepping forward, taking a chance on something new and different, and not being sure of what exactly might happen. It means taking a chance on hope after having so many experiences of having your hopes dashed and believing that there is indeed something out there than can bring you the positive results you truly desire.
“But I’m too tired, I’ve tried ‘everything’, I’ve wasted so much time and money, and I’m stuck with this label/diagnosis…” you might say.
Living this way means shedding all your excuses that you are too tired, you don’t feel well, or that you are limited by a chronic illness—and moving beyond those physical issues and symptoms to claim who you are—without any labels.
“But who AM I with the labels?” you might ask.
My name is Lyn Delmastro-Thomson and I want to ask you the same thing:
Who ARE you without the labels and the diagnosis? Who are you without the daily exhaustion, pain, and discomfort that your current condition creates?
I help women discover the amazing Heart-Fire Life that is on the other side of all that, supporting them as they step into a space where deeply transformative healing is possible.
So, are you ready to find out?
- Waking energized and ready to go! You don’t want to hit the snooze button on your day or your life because you feel healthy, energized and alive.
- Proudly claiming and owning your gifts and talents, no longer feeling limited by being sick and exhausted.
- No longer being held back by fears, worries, illness—doing what you are MEANT to do with your life.
- Being seen for who you really are—a bright light in the world.
- Moving through your day as the things that you want or need to do unfold with ease. When challenges arise, you have the wisdom, skills, and resources to rise above them
- Finally banishing that voice in your head telling you “This is just the way life will be from now on…” so that you can claim everything you desire and deserve— success, good health, vitality…
- Arriving at the end of your day energized and alive, rather than worn out and exhausted.
- Resting, knowing you have given your gift to the world today and you can’t wait to do it again tomorrow.